Yesterday I got word that my facilitator was able to work her magic and get our approval letter from the SDA sooner than she thought. So, we are back on track for Court on Monday at 11:00am. Once we are through with Court, my friends, the Parker's and I are moving to Donetsk for the 10 day wait. It's not that we want to leave the girls or the town we are in -- it's just not the best or safest place to be. Larry Parker is leaving for business for the 10 days. So, Mary and I felt best being in a safer, larger community. Things are moving in the right direction. Hopefully, there will be no issues in Court tomorrow. My facilitator met with the Judge last week and I would think if there were any issues, they would have been brought up then.
Today we spent some time outside and the girls we telling me about the apple orchard on the orphanage property. I've attached a photo of them looking into the orchard.
The girls don't understand why they can't come with me after Court. I felt so bad. I had to explain that it was the law and we had to follow it. Once they realized we didn't have a choice they were fine. We went over the timeline and they are getting so excited to come to America. It's so hard explaining to them what life will be like when they've had no concept of the things they are missing out on. They've never left the town we are in. They've never been on a train or plane. They have had only a few experiences riding in a car.
It will probably be a day or two before I post again. Keep saying those prayers that everything works out tomorrow.